- Passing on the traditional craftsmanship
- Promoting jewellery heritage and culture
- Synergising the industry through partnership
- Cultivating creativity in jewellery design
- Empowering retail with technology
- Big data and analytics
- 3D printing
- Changing demographics
- Rise of Generation Z consumers (born from the mid-1990s to mid-2000s)
As the disruptive technology revolution has begun in the jewellery industry, the culture of innovation is crucial in driving progress and changes. At the same time, as we boast a long history and are experienced in our craft, we shoulder the responsibility of preserving traditional craftsmanship for generations to come.
OUR GOAL FOR 2029
To promote cross-generational craftsmanship, innovation and technology and to cultivate the artisanal spirit through mass engagement and in-depth experiential programmes reaching 10 million people.
OUR FY2022 PROGRESS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- 4,200,000+ people have participated in our mass engagement initiatives and in-depth experiential programmes over the years
- Implementation of winning ideas from our Global Innovation Award, such as cyanide-free electroplating solution to create a more eco-friendly production process
- Sharing insights and case studies on business innovation with industry leaders